Director - Total Rewards and HR Operations
Leads the development, implementation, and administration of compensation and benefits programs, as well as HR policies, procedures and operational improvement functions. Manages compensation functions, including, job evaluation, salary structure development, incentive plan design, and associated analysis. Manages all benefits functions, including life, health, and disability insurance, retirement benefits and paid time off. Ensures that HR programs remain competitive and conform to current company strategy. Oversees the technology systems by which compensation and benefit programs are delivered and works with the HR team to implement efficient use of all HR programs and resources. This position is also responsible for ensuring that compensation, benefits and related programs are consistently administered in compliance with internal policies and government regulations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field - e.g. Human Resources, Business Administration, etc.
- 5-7 years or more experience in compensation and benefits
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience
- Master’s degree, SPHR, CEBS, CCP or similar professional designation(s) preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and compensation, as well as other HR policies and programs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill and ability to interpret and communicate data
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft products, including Excel.
- Strong knowledge of HRIS systems - preferably Ulti-pro
- Knowledge of all federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee compensation and benefit programs, company policies, and operations- e.g. COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA, ADA, FMLA, etc.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan and set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proven project management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, and experience in effectively communicating with senior management.
- Knowledge of the health care services industry helpful
Many organizations have benefited from outsourcing their HR function, which ultimately has improved their most important resource - their employees! Learn More »
Mosteller & Associates has extensive expertise and experience in both executive and regular compensation. Learn More »
The firm's depth of experience and knowledge in the executive recruiting function enables clients to acquire the right kind of expertise in filling their staffing needs. Learn More »
Mosteller & Associates provides modular based supervisory, management, and leadership development programs along with many stand-alone courses. Learn More »