Senior Vice President & Chief Credit Officer
Chief Credit Officer (CCO) position for a New Jersey bank who will be responsible for strategic planning, direction, and control of the loan and credit administration function, with specific accountability for Allowance for Loan and Lease Loss Reserve (ALLL), Loan Policy, Credit Analysis, Loan Documentation, Loan Review, Resource Recovery and Special Assets.
Lending and credit administration background with a community or regional bank required. Experience overseeing Commercial Real Estate, C&I, Small Business, Consumer and Residential Mortgage credits.
- Responsible for the oversight and administration of the Bank’s Credit Analysis and Administration, Workout, and Loan Operations Departments
- Establishes internal loan controls and written policies and procedures, and thereby ensuring the quality of the loan portfolio, maintains, updates and recommends changes to the Bank’s loan policy as it pertains to, but not limited to underwriting criteria, loan authorities, structure requirements, collections and charge-offs
- Directly monitors the lending portfolio to ensure that staff and lenders operate in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, as well as the bank policies and procedures
- Responsible for coordinating with bank examiners all credit related examination data, document requests, and information that are needed.
- 10+ years of credit administration, commercial, consumer and residential mortgage lending experience in a community or regional bank
- At least 5 years of management experience
- Experience with all types of credits managed by a community or regional bank, which includes Commercial Real Estate, C&I, Small Business, Consumer and Residential Mortgage.
Mosteller & Associates
Many organizations have benefited from outsourcing their HR function, which ultimately has improved their most important resource - their employees! Learn More »
Mosteller & Associates has extensive expertise and experience in both executive and regular compensation. Learn More »
The firm's depth of experience and knowledge in the executive recruiting function enables clients to acquire the right kind of expertise in filling their staffing needs. Learn More »
Mosteller & Associates provides modular based supervisory, management, and leadership development programs along with many stand-alone courses. Learn More »