President/Chief Executive Officer (Service Industry)
Position: President/Chief Executive Officer
Our service industry client, located in Harrisburg, PA, is seeking a President & CEO to provide executive leadership to the organization. The individual is accountable to the Board of Directors for all aspects of the mission, operations and strategic direction, and has responsibility for and authority over the management and leadership of all internal operations and external affairs.
- 10+ years of successful management experience in an organization of similar size and complexity, ideally as a senior level manager, with some exposure to a Board of Directors.
- Bachelor's degree, plus evidence of significant further formal education or professional development such as a graduate degree, formal professional certifications, or completion of formal management/executive training programs.
- Strong financial background with minimum 5 years of total revenue, profit and loss experience as well as budget development exposure.
- Demonstrated success generating revenues and finding new revenue streams to grow business.
- Understands and advocates the use of technology to improve process and efficiency on a continuous basis.
- An inclusive, transparent leadership style that motivates staff and maintains confidence of Board members.
- Collaborative by nature, and able to bring out the best in others.
- Cultivates positive work environment by empowering employees.
- Exceptional executive presence and engaging style that inspires others.
This represents an outstanding opportunity for someone to join a progressive company in Central Pennsylvania.
Recruiter contact information:
Many organizations have benefited from outsourcing their HR function, which ultimately has improved their most important resource - their employees! Learn More »
Mosteller & Associates has extensive expertise and experience in both executive and regular compensation. Learn More »
The firm's depth of experience and knowledge in the executive recruiting function enables clients to acquire the right kind of expertise in filling their staffing needs. Learn More »
Mosteller & Associates provides modular based supervisory, management, and leadership development programs along with many stand-alone courses. Learn More »