Director of Management & Leadership Development
Position: Director of Management & Leadership Development
Our client, a premier manufacturer, located in Berks County, Pennsylvania, has an immediate need for a Director of Management & Leadership Development . This individual will be responsible for the effective development, implementation, monitoring and improvement of the organization's leadership and management development programs and initiatives to provide the growth and development of current and future managers/leaders of the company.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works in partnership with other HR staff, as well as division and functional leaders to identify the needs for leadership and management development.
- Develops and presents for review and approval, new management and leadership development initiatives and programs to meet current and projected organizational needs.
- Work with internal and/or external providers to deliver initiatives or programs.
- Reviews and monitors the effectiveness of current management and leadership development programs and initiatives.
- Insures individuals have defined development plans and are participating in the appropriate management or leadership development programs and initiatives to meet development plan objectives.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 5 or more years of experience in a leadership and management development role
- Prefer a Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Organizational Design or Behavior, Business, or other related degree
- Certifications in assessment tools is a plus
- Manufacturing experience is a plus
- Demonstrated leadership in communicating business goals/programs/processes for an area or business segment.
Recruiter contact information:
Interested individuals should send resume with salary
Many organizations have benefited from outsourcing their HR function, which ultimately has improved their most important resource - their employees! Learn More »
Mosteller & Associates has extensive expertise and experience in both executive and regular compensation. Learn More »
The firm's depth of experience and knowledge in the executive recruiting function enables clients to acquire the right kind of expertise in filling their staffing needs. Learn More »
Mosteller & Associates provides modular based supervisory, management, and leadership development programs along with many stand-alone courses. Learn More »